Sunday, September 5, 2010

FACEBOOK HACKING

Considering the number of interested and enthusiastic about the facebookers create "Menjahili" facebook others, either just for fun or want to take poker chips (Zynga Texas Hold'em Poker or other games) I moved to help fellow comrades all once again, make offers its software. Here, I try to offer a software that figures failure to retrieve passwords to others is 0%. This software is Pirates facebook hack v 1.4 latest version (maybe you've never view previous version), a software that besides these could also facebook hacking others to hijack the server so facebook email and password the victim could be known, this software can also used to keep from hacking your facebook account. way hacking for this software is a bit complicated, because I also provided video tutorials that can be downloaded at links that I provide. when you open the software, will be required password, the password is A1B (to see the password you need memblock all the writing) by another tool if you often fail, I am sure with this tool you will succeed ...

DONWLOAD THIS SOFTWARE : 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i want say that thanks for your comment in my blog,if you follow my blog also,i'll follow one of your blog that you want.
dahcomputer.blogspot.com

Admin said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of good information. Please buzz me once you have new post of that and thanks for comment on my creative.

www.creativelayer.blogspot.com